Located on the bottom floor of La Pensione Hotel, Napizza serves up “pizza al taglio” (pizza by the cut) and Italian dishes with a local, organic twist. They believe that raw ingredients are the key to great food, and they only work with sustainable and organic suppliers. Learn more about Napizza. …
- Sunday11am–9pm (Oct–Mar)
- Sunday11am–10pm (Apr – Sept)
- Monday11am–9pm (Oct–Mar)
- Monday11am–10pm (Apr – Sept)
- Tuesday11am–9pm (Oct–Mar)
- Tuesday11am–10pm (Apr – Sept)
- Wednesday11am–9pm (Oct–Mar)
- Wednesday11am–10pm (Apr – Sept)
- Thursday11am–9pm (Oct–Mar)
- Thursday11am–10pm (Apr – Sept)
- Friday11am–10pm (Oct–Mar)
- Friday11am–11pm (Apr – Sept)
- Saturday11am–10pm (Oct–Mar)
- Saturday11am–11pm (Apr – Sept)
Reservation Content Goes Here
Located on the bottom floor of La Pensione Hotel, Caffe Italia is a one-of-a-kind Espresso bar and café serving the perfect blends of robust coffee, cappuccino and espresso made with Lavazza coffee beans imported from Italy. At lunchtime, they offer a made-to-order selection of salads, Italian panini sandwiches, and more.
- Sunday8:00 a.m.– 10:00 p.m.
- Monday7:00 a.m.– 10:00 p.m.
- Tuesday7:00 a.m.– 10:00 p.m.
- Wednesday7:00 a.m.– 10:00 p.m.
- Thursday7:00 a.m.– 10:00 p.m.
- Friday7:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m
- Saturday8:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
Reservations Content Goes Here